IPSF comes back from the 13th to the 21st of August 2022 with it’s 67th World Congress in Hurghada, Egypt.
Hurghada is one its country’s oldest site, loved by tourists all around the globe. You will get the chance to explore this amazing city filled with breathtaking landmarks, mouth-watering dishes and intriguing places where the old meets the new. During this trip, you will also get to deepen you pharmaceutical knowledge and meet friends from various countries around the world
What about the accomodation venue ? You will be staying in the beautiful Stella Gardens Resort & SPA , in Makadi Bay, Hurghada.
For information about the conferences and registration, please take a look at the registation guide: » Registration (ipsf.org)
All information related to the congress is available on the event’s website: 67th IPSF World Congress 𓂀 – EGYPT 2022
About the registration and fees :
World congress :
- Phase 1: 3ODs + 1RD (440 EUR) : May 12th, at 20:22 – June 10th, at 23:59
- Phase 2: 1st come, 1st serve (500 EUR) : June 11th, at 00:00 – June 30th, at 23:59
- Phase 3: 1st come, 1st serve (550 EUR) : July 1st, at 00:00 – July 15th, at 23:59
Two more options are available :
- Leaders In Training (LIT) 190 EUR : 25 Participants (4D/4N) → that will allow you to acquire leadership skills
- Post Congress Tour (PST) → to visit the country a little more :
- Cairo Tour (4D/3N) – 385 EUR
- Luxor Tour (4D/3N) – 285 EUR