Different universities offer studies in pharmaceutical sciences. The curriculum is divided into 3 years of Bachelor and 2 years of Master studies. Get further information by clicking on the study programmes:
- Bachelor programmes:
- Universität Basel: BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Université de Genève: BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- ETH Zürich: BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Universität Bern: 3 years BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Universitè de Lausanne: 1st year BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- Universitè de Neuchâtel: 1st year BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- Master programmes:
Are you interested? These are the next steps of your journey into parmaceutical sciences:
Pharma Paradise Switzerland:
– Switzerland is a world class location for your studies and future career in community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, industry or academia!
– Swiss community pharmacists serve as gateway to care and have extensive competencies (MedBG, Art. 9): e.g. diagnosis and therapy of common diseases and vaccination.
Take your Aim:
– Why do you want to study pharmacy?
– Have a look at the World of Pharmacy. As you can see, pharmacy is a diverse field – from A antibiotics to Z zoonosis. Surely you will find your own area of calling.
– Don’t worry about the exams and sciences like organic chemistry, mathematics or physics in the beginning of the studies. You can do it with good organisational skills and the help of your friends – e.g. the local student associations collect summaries, past exams and organise exam preparation courses.
– Become an active and connected member in student organisations! With joy, tips from older peers and broadened mind – everything is easier!