Local pharmacy students’ associations
– Fachgruppe Pharmazie (fg pharma), Universität Basel
– Association des Etudiants en Sciences Pharmaceutiques (AESP), Geneva
– Akademischer Pharmaziestudierender Verein (APV), ETH Zürich
asep is proudly represented in the education board of the Swiss Medicine Students’ Association (swimsa).
We proudly represent Swiss pharmacy students in important national bodies. Our main collaborators are pharmaSuisse, swissYPG and SPhS.
– As the main organisational body of Swiss pharmaceutical professionals, pharmaSuisse is dedicated to provide an optimal supply of pharmaceuticals and services.
– asep has two seats with voting right at the semiannual pharmaSuisse delegates’ assembly.
– We are present in different committees, e.g. ReWOP (Revision des Weiterbildungscurriculum in Offizinpharmazie), AGAF (Arbeitsgruppe Assistenzjahr und Famulatur). – pharmaSuisse
– The network of swissYPG promotes the national and international connection between young professionals – for an easier transition from university to working life.
– swissYPG organises events such as the “Forum Pharmazie” or pharmApero.
– Become swissYPG member! The membership is free for pharmaSuisse members. – swissYPG
Swiss Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences
– SAPhS is the forum of Pharmaceutical Sciences in Switzerland, represents and communicates the science in pharmacy education, research and practice and supports the scientific basis of the pharmaceutical profession.
– Swiss Pharma Science Day, pharmaLunches
– Become SAPhS member! Students benefit from the reduced membership fee of 25 CHF. – SAPhS